Mocha has long, light caramel-brown hair that goes past her chest with the ends curled and a small amount pulled into a side-tail held with a floral ornament. Her bangs face the right of her head witha thin part curled on top of them. She has Tareme eyes in the same color as Cocoa's, but they appear to be more drooped.
Mocha is a lot like Cocoa. She can be air-headed and adores cute things, and is very gentle and kind to others. However, she has the aura of a big sister and seems to be very dependable by others. She is known for being more talented than Cocoa, but while she appears to have no flaws or weaknesses, she is very lonely without Cocoa. She carries a rolling pin around with her and likes surprising others.
- Main article: Mocha Hoto/Relationships
Mocha treats all of the girls like they are her sister. She loves to spoil Cocoa and tries to encourage or perk everyone up when they feel down.
Hoto Mocha → Hotto Moka (ホットモカ) which roughly means "Hot Mocha". Mocha comes from mocaccino, also called caffè mocha (/ˈmɒkə/ or /ˈmoʊkə/). Which is a chocolate-flavored variant of a caffelatte. it is based on espresso and hot milk, but with added chocolate, typically in the form of sweet cocoa powder, although many varieties use chocolate syrup. Mochas can contain dark or milk chocolate. Café mocha, in its most basic formulation, can also be referred to as hot chocolate with espresso added.
- She is the cause of Cocoa's sister-complex.
- Although her formal anime introduction is in Season 2, she does make a cameo appearance in Episode 9 of Season 1.
- She is a big fan of Aoyama Blue Mountain.
- When she was younger, Cocoa would always imitate her. That being the case, she tried to be the best role model for her causing Mocha to hide all of her weaknesses in front of Cocoa, which stuck to her as a habit even now in the present. 
- Main article: Mocha Hoto/Image gallery
- ↑ Volume 6, Chapter 13